Saturday, January 26, 2013

Simply put I don't cook



Have you given thought to what you would describe yourself in the kitchen?  Are the "Simply put I don't cook" type? Using one pan for a stir fry could be the answer. Or would you say you are "Semi Homemade"? Buy rotisserie chicken, frozen noodles and you are on your way to down home country cooking.  How about "I was a chef in my former life"? New tricks and tools might be what you are after.  If you are any of these or somewhere in between I bet you are looking for easier ways to cook, budget friendly ingredients and ideas to get in and out of the kitchen fast and still have a sense of purpose and peace while in the kitchen.

I have found that having the right equipment and tools, organizing your space and having a plan will make all of your cooking dreams come true.  Don't be overwhelmed.  Start with a 3 ring binder some dividers, (used ones work just fine), a pen and some paper.

Start by writing down how you see yourself in the kitchen.  In and out? No time?  Love to cook?  Make a list or come by my website and I have one already made out for you.  www.TheKitchenKoach.net. Here a few questions to get you started:
Are you a healthy eater:____sometimes healthy:_____like to learn how to eat healthy:___

What makes you crazy about cooking, planning or preparing food?

If you could change one thing about food what would it be?

When you get your thoughts down on paper you will find it easier to make a plan and get started. The Kitchen Koach helps you put more pizzazz in your skillet so stop by again for a visit and I will share some great tips with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment